Econ-bux Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Econ-bux Forum

Better Communication Between You and Me!!!

Reinstate my account immediately

JNelson

Reinstate my account immediately Empty Reinstate my account immediately

Post  JNelson December 12th 2008, 00:46

I spent most of my night tracking down IP addresses and other information you claimed to need to verify I was not cheating. You then tell me to create a new account because you "cannot retrieve my other one". I try to do that but now it is saying that your site already has my PayPal address hooked to a different account so I believe that you can in fact reinstate my account. I sent you an email back minutes after you told me this and I got zero response....What am I supposed to do? I paid to upgrade with my own money! and then had asked out cash out and all of a sudden was flagged as s cheater? I have no idea how this figures into the equation.

I will be looking forward to either a response here or in my email very shortly. I will gladly post here to say the problem has been resolved, if it does get resolved.

JNelsoon
    JNelson

Reinstate my account immediately Empty Re: Reinstate my account immediately

Post  JNelson December 12th 2008, 07:22

Still no reply but you have been on today...I am trying to be understanding but please help me here! I chose your site out of 7 others to upgrade in and now I am not making any money because my account is gone. I am trying to relax and give you time but when you are responding to other's post all around me and I have not even received a reply here or any email response...it is difficult to wait.

Looking forward to solving this issue,

JNelson

Current date/time is May 15th 2024, 17:47